Senior Procurement Specialist
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 18-Apr-2019
In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek to hire a Senior Procurement Specialist
Detailed Job Description:
- Hands-on experience in procurement consultancy using World Bank or any multilateral funding agency procurement/selection guidelines.
- Project implementation experience in multi-faceted projects, including time line development, Procurement scheduling, tracking and reporting.
- Must have high integrity and accountability in all aspects of procurement (Goods, Works & Consultancies) with at least 5 similar assignments under the World Bank or any multilateral funding agencies.
- Experience in training, capacity building, and system set-ups in procurement.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years graduate experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use of computer and several packages