Lead Procurement Consultant/ Expert
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 18-Apr-2019
In line with KPMG’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best in class talent with the requisite skills and experience, we seek to hire a Lead Procurement Consultant/Expert
Detailed Job Description:
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in procurement consultancy
- A deep knowledge of World Bank or any multilateral funding agency procurement/selection guidelines.
- Project implementation experience in multi-faceted projects, including time line development, procurement scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Experience in training, capacity building and system set-ups in procurement.
- Must have high integrity and accountability in all aspects of procurement (Goods, Works & Consultancies) with at least 5 similar assignments under the World Bank or any multilateral funding agencies.
- Relevant qualifications in engineering, law, management, economics or finance, and other related courses
- Minimum of 20 years post-graduate experience
- Proficient use of computer and several packages
- Excellent communication skills