CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (Financial Inclusion)
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 30-Apr-2018
The CEO will ensure that the company remains at the leading edge in promoting financial inclusion in Nigeria, is fiscally sound; and continues to develop a high calibre team that is committed to delivery, and contributing to a culture of excellence.
He or she will be responsible for leading the company to achieving its vision of catalysing the development of an all-inclusive and growth promoting financial system in Nigeria
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, International Development, Finance, Public Administration or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 15 years’ management experience at a senior level within a financial sector or other relevant institution.
- Deep experience (minimum of 3 years) working in financial inclusion and in financial markets.
- Diverse financial sector (banking/management consultancy/development/research) experience.
- Strong understanding of the operations, challenges, technical and political context of the Nigerian financial system.
- Extensive network in the Nigerian financial sector, with both public and private stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in a complex or pioneering environment and in managing change, and creating opportunities for growth
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and develop a high performing organisation.
- Strong relationship management experience with the ability to effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders at the highest levels.
- Strong relationship management experience with the ability to effectively engage with an active board of directors.
- Strong understanding of accountability principles and corporate governance.
- Demonstrated experience in formulating, developing and implementing new strategies.
- Successful track record in management of complex projects/organisations.
- Demonstrated success achieving results in a challenging operating environment.
- Experience managing technical and operational staff
- Significant professional experience working in Africa