Opportunity with KPMG International Development Assistance Services
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 26-Feb-2018
Our International Development Assistance Services (IDAS) practice is a worldwide network of KPMG member firm professionals that deliver sustainable and effective programs to the developing world. KPMG’s IDAS practice brings together deep global experience and insight, with hands on practical and collaborative approaches to tailor unique strategies that help to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
Our clients represent the broad spectrum of development sector players, including development assistance recipients, governmental and non-governmental organisations (NGOs), corporations, private foundations, multilateral and bilateral agencies, international financing institutions, and local communities.
Detailed Job Description:
We are seeking experienced development sector consultants that can support our local and international development focused projects on fixed short term engagement basis. A consultant applying for this opportunity will be profiled in our database, and will only be engaged on projects when the need arises.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum of a postgraduate degree in any discipline with not less than 15 years relevant work experience in the development sector, in any of the following fields:
- Public Financial Management and Governance Reform
- Financial Management
- Economic Policy, Trade and Market Development
- Organisational Development
- Human Resources & Change Management
- Business Development Services
- Project Management
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Skills and Sector Focus
- Project delivery experience on donor programs in the following sectors: health, education, agribusiness, and economic development
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to think strategically and anticipate, interpret and develop strategic responses to issues
- Excellent communication, business presentation, negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively engage with multiple stakeholders
- High ethical standards and integrity
All applications must be submitted with an updated curriculum vitae, that clearly describes your specialist field(s) and sector focus. All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.