- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ref #: TC006
- Date Posted: 2-Jun-2017
Our client is a Trustee Company duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company desires to increase its market share particularly in the private trust sector, and requires an entrepreneurial and highly resourceful Managing Director/ CEO to drive the achievement of this business growth strategy.
Detailed Job Description:
The Managing Director (MD) will be responsible for the general management of the company’s operations and will be expected to demonstrate excellent administrative, strategic, operational and business management skills. The MD will lead and direct the transformation of the company, to ensure it is capable of delivering on its long-term vision. This will also require strong business acumen and ability to identify and convert opportunities. Specifically, the role holder will ensure that our Client's fiscal, operations, marketing & sales, human resource, technology, and corporate strategies are effectively implemented across all segments of the company.
The jobholder will have oversight responsibility for structuring deals, appraising and realizing opportunities to drive the growth of the Company’s investment portfolio. S/he will also ensure the Company’s compliance with all regulatory stipulations, and work to meet the expectations of shareholders and other key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competences amongst others:
· First degree or its equivalent preferably in Law (BL, LLB) or other related disciplines.
· A postgraduate degree in Law (LLM) is an added advantage.
· Relevant professional qualifications / affiliations.
· Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator of Nigeria (ICSAN) is an added advantage.
· Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years post-qualification experience in the Trustee Industry or a related sector, with at least (four) 4 years in a management role.
· Deep knowledge and experience in the Private Trust sector will be an advantage.
· Must be registered with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a sponsored individual.