Internal Auditor- Secondary Educational Services
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 19-Jun-2018
Our client is a privately owned educational facility offering secondary educational services to its students. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite experience and desired attributes, our Client seeks to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the role of Internal Auditor.
Detailed Job Description:
· Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
· Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
· Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
· Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
· Retrieve bank or financial statements, receipts, invoices, checks and other documentation of company transactions
· Compare invoices, checks and receipts with statements to find inconsistencies or incomplete documentation
Qualifications and Experience
· First degree from a reputable institution in Accounting, or related discipline
· A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, ICAN etc.
· Minimum of three (3) years internal audit experience
· Good report writing and oral communication skills
· Good knowledge of financial and IT systems controls
· High level of initiative and good attention to detail
· High integrity and ethical standards