Head, Procurement - Indigenous Group with interests in the Maritime, Oil & Gas and Logistics industry
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 20-Nov-2017
Our client is an indigenous conglomerate which operates globally, with diverse investments in Maritime, Oil & Gas and Logistics, amongst others. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the Group is seeking to recruit for the following positions:
Detailed Job Description:
The Head, Procurement will report to the Group MD and will be responsible for leading the procurement team in the development and implementation of the procurement strategy across the Group. The role holder will oversee material sourcing, local purchase order (LPO) management, supplier/ vendor management, tender and bids management and administration of vendor service level agreements across the Group.The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
· First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
· Additional qualifications from a recognized professional body (e.g. Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management Nigeria (CISCM).
· Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience with at least 5 years in management role
· Experience in Maritime and Oil & Gas sectors is an added advantage
· Demonstrated experience in successfully developing and implementing innovative best practice procurement strategies and solutions in an organization
· Ability to drive procurement process improvement and change across an organization
· Integrity and professional ethics.