Group Head, Human Resources - Indigenous Group with interests in the Maritime, Oil & Gas and Logistics industry
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 20-Nov-2017
Our client is an indigenous conglomerate which operates globally, with diverse investments in Maritime, Oil & Gas and Logistics, amongst others. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the Group is seeking to recruit for the following positions:
Detailed Job Description:
The Group Head, Human Resources will report to the Group MD and will be responsible for the development and execution of the Group’s human resource strategy. The role holder is expected to implement effective and efficient structures and systems for the management of the Group’s human resource function.
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
· First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
· Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPM, GPHR etc.)
· Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience with at least 5 years in a management role.
· Experience in Maritime or Oil & Gas sector is an added advantage
· Experience in industrial relations and engaging with Trade unions
· Ability to successfully lead change within an organization