Senior Consultant (Short Term)
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Ref #: STSC01
- Date Posted: 8-Nov-2018
Detailed Job Description:
- Provide technical direction to the project team on all aspects of environmental protection
- Provide day-to-day direction in the execution of the project work plan
- Experience developing environmental protection plans for localities
- Deep understanding of global and local trends in environment protection
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impact on schedule and budget.
- Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years’ experience in project management
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Experience working with power point is an added advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills