NETWORK SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
- Location: FCT Abuja, Nigeria
- Date Posted: 1-Aug-2018
Our client is a leading broadband communications solutions and data management company. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite experience and desired attributes, our Client seeks to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the role of Network Solutions Architect.
Detailed Job Description:
The Solution Architect is the primary technical solution crafter for clients. He has a broad product knowledge integrated with strong technology understanding. He will be responsible for solution design, input into bids and proposals and opportunity realization.
- Consultative pre-sales technical support to the sales team through assessment of client requirements and analysis of available capabilities and resources.
- Preparing the executive summary that outlines the information gathered from the clients in regards to their needs
- Concept development, Solution architecture design and solution testing.
- Documenting the proposed technology solution and statement of work along with labour requirement
- Engaging all technical resources required for an accurate solution design
- Assisting in the final presentation of the proposed solution
- Developing a proof of concept as may be required
- Assisting in feature definition, product positioning and pricing efforts of new products
- Analyzing the customer needs for the suggestion of future product enhancements / developments
- The individual is expected to manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, and setup and delivery of the POC
- Obtaining a working client solution the individual acts as a bridge between the client, Engineers and Project Management team.
- Remaining up-to-date with relevant products knowledge and trends within the industry.
- Providing training and transfer of product knowledge to the sales team
- Liaises with the various teams - Product, Project and Engineering teams to ensure that what is delivered is as promised in the sales contract
- A university degree in information systems or engineering,
- An additional degree in financial, business management and/or marketing is a plus.
- Cisco certified qualifications are an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience within the telecom/data services/ISP environment.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in word processing, spread sheet, database and email.
- Positive attitude with a customer centric focus.
- Strong presentation skill and a confident demeanour is required
- Experience in a product development and/or product management capacity
- Knowledge of various VPN and MPLS technologies.
- Knowledge of security technologies, such as firewall, intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and personal firewall.
- Strong working knowledge of networking and familiarity with Cisco and other networking technologies.
- Familiarity with cloud based solution design is a plus.
- To possess a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to attract, develop and motivate our resource thereby giving the opportunity to improve the dedicated manpower always